Examples of course topics
- Generosity of the Prophet (s)
- Worship of the Prophet (s)
- The Night Prayer
- The Prophet’s (s) Hayaa’
- The Prophet’s (s) Wafa’ (Loyalty)
- The Prophet & Shura (Consultation)
- The Prophet’s (s) Justice & Humor
- The Prophet’s Emotional Dimension
- The Prophet Reinstates Just Rulers
- Prophet’s Mercy with Weak & Enemy
This course is a continuation of Biography of Prophet Muhammad (s) 01, 02 and 03. After having examined the Prophet’s life in Mecca in 01, the Prophet's life in Medina up until the Battle of Uhud in 02, and the events after the Battle of Uhud in 03, this course examines the Prophet's life in Medina after the 5th year of the Hijra with a special focus on his Akhlaaq and mannerism. This online course is instructed by Sayed Mohammad Baqer al-Qazwini.
Sayed Mohammad Baqer studied ten years at the Seminary of Qom, and he completed a BA in Sociology from the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor. He is currently based at the Islamic Institute of America, based in Dearborn Heights, Michigan.