Number of lessons
Examples of course topics
- Imamate in Sunni Theology
- Can Shura Be Basis for Imamate
- Imam, Khalifah and Wazir in Qur’an
- Hadith of Daar and Manzilah
- Hadith of Ghadeer
- Infallibility of Ahlulbayt (Part 1)
- Infallibility of Ahlulbayt (Part 2)
- The Imams are Twelve
- Knowledge of the Imams
- Qur’anic Verses on Intercession
This course is a continuation of Islamic Beliefs 01 that started in 2017. We examined Imamate and the successorship to the Prophet (s), infallibility, intercession, the belief in the Mahdi, and the Return (Raj'ah). A total of 24 lessons were presented in the year 2018-2019. This course is instructed by Sayed Mohammad Baqer al-Qazwini.
Sayed Mohammad Baqer studied ten years at the Seminary of Qom, and he completed a BA in Sociology from the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor. He is currently based at the Islamic Institute of America, based in Dearborn Heights, Michigan.