Examples of course topics
- Can a Transaction be Contingent
- Liability when a Transaction is Invalid
- Children in Islamic Law
- The Mentally Ill and Children
- Transactions of Children
- Being Forced or Compelled
- Fear of being Compelled
- Transaction of a Wakil (Agent)
- The Fudhuli (Unauthorized) Transaction
- The Default of the Fudhuli Transaction
This course is a continuation of Islamic Law 03 that was offered in the year 2019-2020. The course continues the Book of Transactions and examines the legal details of buying, selling and renting. This online course is instructed by Sayed Mohammad Baqer al-Qazwini.
Sayed Mohammad Baqer studied ten years at the Seminary of Qom, and he completed a BA in Sociology from the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor. He is currently based at the Islamic Institute of America, based in Dearborn Heights, Michigan.