Number of lessons
Examples of course topics
- Is Ignorance Excused
- Sustenance Guaranteed, not Knowledge
- Fiqh of Religion
- Pursuing non-Religious Sciences
- Fiqh in Religion God’s Greatest Gift
- Necessity of Specializing in Science
- Angels Serve Seeker of Knowledge
- Impact of Guiding or Misguiding People
- Humbleness of Scholars and Students
- Rights of Scholars
This course is a continuation of Usul al-Kafi 01 that started in 2017. After having completed the Book of Intellect and Foolishness, we examined most of the Book of Knowledge. A total of 27 lessons were presented in the year 2018-2019. This course is instructed by Sayed Mohammad Baqer al-Qazwini.
Sayed Mohammad Baqer studied ten years at the Seminary of Qom, and he completed a BA in Sociology from the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor. He is currently based at the Islamic Institute of America, based in Dearborn Heights, Michigan.